As a Microsoft Power Platform Solution Consultant, you will play a key role in delivering Microsoft Power Platform solutions to our customers.
In return, we will make sure you stay current with a variety of Microsoft and other industry technologies and certifications.
We want a fourTENS Solution Consultant to have developed at least 5 or more Microsoft Power Platform centric projects that demonstrate experience with the Power Platform in the development, unit testing, and troubleshooting of a customer solution.
Key Skills that will give you an advantage are:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in the Microsoft Power Platform, MS PowerApps, Flow, and Power BI solution and implementation experience.
- Proven experience in rolling out MS Power Platform Centers to Excellence is a huge advantage for this role.
- Development of Azure logic apps and functions and Power BI development.
- Design, build and maintain business process automation using MS Power Platform.
- Experience developing PowerApps models and using the Microsoft Data Verse.
- Ability to create business processes and custom connectors with Microsoft Flow.
- A clear understanding of PowerApps formulas and development methods.
- Proficiency in creating PowerShell scripts.
- Interact with clients, subject matter experts or analyst to understand requirements, establish priorities and project scope, and manage expectations and project delivery
- Prepare necessary documents such as Technical documentation, Integration Test Plans, Release, and Deployment documentation.
- Understanding the software development lifecycle, and you possess the ability to accurately communicate task status.
We are looking for candidates with knowledge in:
- Technologies: PowerApps, Power BI, SharePoint, Microsoft Teams, Exchange, Intune, Azure, PowerShell
As a strong believer in telecommuting fourTENS takes all reasonable approaches to mitigate travel and our teamwork remotely most of the time. our fourTENS culture is highly conducive to flex time and remote work.
When there is limited travel, we expect that it won’t exceed more than 25% of your time.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $125,000.00 – $140,000.00 per year
Our team works remotely. Since the COVID-19 outbreak, all of our consultants have been working remotely, thus limiting their exposure to their immediate surroundings, and eliminating travel and in-person meetings.
If you are interested, click here to send us a copy of your resume and let’s talk.